1.They suck your blood, and if you slap them, you get a bloody mess all over your hands.
2.When you try to get some fresh air, reading a book, playing in the grass, or whatever, you get 5,000,000, mosquito bites before you come inside. ( you may end up eating some to)
3.You can't go to sleep because you're SO itchy.
4.You scratch them so much that you get scabs all over your legs and arms.
5.Then you scratch them even more and then you get another bloody mess on your hands.
Em - all so true! there must be something good about them....wonder what? :-) maybe they make good fish food?
ReplyDelete♥ ~ Grammy
Emily, I am sorry you have to have those mosquitoes around but then that does mean
ReplyDeleteyou are having summer now.
I do not know if we have any, the meds I take, mosquitoes do not like..
Are you getting ready for trip? I know you will have a great time.
Love, Nana
I don't like them either.
ReplyDeleteThey are food for bats. (The flying kind:>)
ReplyDelete