Monday, May 2, 2016

Craziness

Wow... where has the time gone? I sat down at the computer to look at my blog and realized that I have not posted in two and a half years!! Wow. Now I am twelve, play the piano, love to cook, hang out with my friend Winter every possible moment, and am soon moving to the tiny town of Ogilvie, population 365. Seriously, though! First I lived in Wichita, then Bullhead City, then Cambridge, and now we're downsizing again to an even smaller town! At this rate, by the time I'm thirty, I'll live in a tiny hut in the middle of Nowheresville. :D In all seriousness, I'm actually kind of looking forward to moving. It'll be a great adventure this spring/summer trying to get the house by the church fixed up. Speaking of which, our church has bought a building. :D It was a HUGE blessing, considering the fact that the kitchen was fully stocked, the nursery had everything you could ever need (including the whole set of veggie tales on VHS. Those found a home in the garbage quite quickly. :D) A piano, an organ, (worth more than what was payed for the building itself) a whole sound system, and more stuff that was greatly appreciated. :) Anyway, Dad wants us to be moved in to the house by September. Since the house needs a bunch of work done, we have a few groups from different churches to come help renovate the house. Our summer will be quite busy.  We are leaving for TN in a few days, then coming home and going to camp, then leaving for a preacher's meeting in Detroit, Betsy's going to the Boundary Waters with a group of girls to go camping, Amy probably has SOME sort of trip she's planning to go see friends, both of them are going to teen camp in August, we'll have lots of company, working on the house, moving, packing, and trips to busy our year. 2016 is a year I will never forget!

Alison is at college in Tennessee, and we are going to go visit her and my grandparents in a few days! I'm super excited because I LOVE road trips. As boring as they sometimes are, they're always quite an adventure.

My friend Winter and I love to be together. I'm always at her house, either for a sleepover, or just for a day to hang out. :P

So that pretty much is the last two years of my life.

I think I've grown out of "Bloggy Love" for my blog name. Any alternative suggestions? Thanks!

Till next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Bloggy Busy...
    Forward blessing's...
    Bloggy camp...
    Smiley me!

    ReplyDelete