I did a photo shoot with Mom this evening! Amy was borrowing some lights, back-drops, and a few other photography-related things from a friend, so she let me use it. Fun, fun, fun! I told Mom and Amy that it weird for me to be using professional equipment, being a nine year-old girl just having some fun!
I don't really think that "Cactus Cutie" fits me anymore now that we've moved from the desert. Any suggestions?
~Whatever~
Thanks for letting me be your model, Emily! I love you. ♥
ReplyDeleteI actually kinda' made you!
DeleteMinnisota muffin!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't seem to fit me.....? (Well, maybe?)
Deletenice job, emily! looks like you had fun arranging photo stuff...and what a thrill to be using professional equipment. you're ahead of the game for your age group. i particularly like the pic of you and your mom and the middle one.
ReplyDeleteLooked like fun, Emily. Joshua would have loved to try too. Him and Brother Elam are really into photography. You and your mom look very nice together. Looking forward to seeing you all this summer. God bless, Mrs. Elam
ReplyDelete