No matter how much you try to get people to read your blog they still won't! Oh well. I don't post much anything anyhow!
I made supper tonight! I made (NOT EASY FOR BEGINNERS) spaghetti, salad, and buiscuts (with mom's help of course!).
In your next comment, list one of the following you want to hear about.
A.We went to a preacher's meeting in the cities three times this week
B.There was a fire near our house
C.My birthday
D.All of the above
Bye!
Hello, Emily! This is brother and sister Elam! We read your email, and thought that you deserved a note!!
ReplyDeleteWe really enjoyed seeing your pictures that you get taken with your sisters!
Matthew is your age, and he is sitting here correcting my spelling as I type!
Anyway, it looks like God has changed our plans, and is directing us to return for a very brief trip to Canada this coming year.
Tell your parents that we will be in touch, for if there is any way to visit your family for a few days before returning to Russia, we will!
THERE! You not only have a note, but you are also the VERY FIRST person in America to hear this important news!!
Take care, and keep a sweet heart....God keeps good records!!
Bro Elam and family
Keep it up! You have to be happy with what GOD gives you:)
ReplyDelete