Saturday, December 31, 2011

What Have I Been Doing lately?

I have NOT told you about what I have been doing lately so, this will be the  time!
First I will start at Thanksgiving. That's a looooooooooong time away! First of all... We had  Thanksgiving Dinner, (obliviously) and then we took a walk at the City Park.

Here, we are looking at a small covering, and getting really scratched and hurt!  
        
 Here, we are walking on the trail and talking with Daddy.

This is a picture of the sunset and the pretty view.

And Here, we are looking at the river and saying how pretty the river looks!

So then... We had some snow! Fun! And we made some snow men and a snow dog that looked like a cat!
Most of the snow had already melted... but we didn't care! We had lots and lots and lots of fun! The noses kept falling out of the snowmen,but we didn't mind! 


Then... I had been doing some editing and here are some before and afters.              
This is the before,

And this, is the after. I did spell something wrong though! 
Then there  was Elisabeth's Birthday! I got her some skittles. I get those for her every year! and a yummy cake mix and a lemon to make the glaze!
This is Elisabeth hunting for a present that was right above her head!

This is when I gave her the lemon!

This is when I gave her the cake mix,

And this is when she went to the mall of America with Dad and Amy
I already told you about Caribou and now, I have to go!
Emily

1 comment: