Our friends took us to Caribou. It was so packed! no parking, and no seats! So we ordered, I ordered A Mint Condition. and then went to our house! I had lots and lots of fun! We played In A Pickle, and we talked and talked! Dad put some of his M&Ms in a bowl and put those on the floor where everyone could reach, and so we ate those and our drinks. So...we played a game on our friend's I-Pod, a racing game. It was HARD! So then after a while they went home and so here I am! Writing this post! I used to not be able to get into my account but then Mom put me in her account so I got in (as you can see)!
I have a friend and she has a blog! It's called *Kahoobajaz* Miss Kahoobajaz! I'm very energetic right now!
There are some more things to tell "you" but maybe some other time!
Bye!
*Cactus Cutie*
That was really fun! Maybe we will have to do it again!! :) And I like the post above - what pretty pictures! I am glad you are able to post again!
ReplyDeleteIt was really nice to see you today! Have fun at your Great Aunt's birthday!
Love,
Amber