...Emily. A really nice lady gave us a box of fabric! We can't use it all, but that's okay. We keep it for "Just in case projects". Anyhow, I found one of those dolly fabric patterns in there, that you cut out of the fabric, sew it together, and stuff it and then do the details. It was really cute when we finished it, and the dolly had a dolly too!
The bigger one is named Molly, and the little one is named Polly. I sewed the two dolls and stuffed them, and I sewed the dresses. Mom did the details. I might make more outfits for them, but for now, I think I'll make them each one or two more outfits and then just play with them. They're not really rag dolls, but I like calling them rag dolls.
I'm taking piano lessons from a lady named Jessica J. She said I could just call her Ms. Jessica. I think she's one of the best piano teachers in the whole WORLD!!! She's really nice, and has really cute kids that I play with. A 1 year-old a 3 year-old and a 5 year-old. I love you Ms. Jessica!
Cactus cutie.
(Emily)
No comments:
Post a Comment